Overall Purpose of Position
Assisting with the general day to day running of the HR and Admin department. Overseeing that all administration duties are executed in a timely manner whilst ensuring quality and branding throughout all material.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all administration related tasks such as telephone handling, administration inbox etc.
- Ensure the proper upkeep of the online filing system.
- Support in office and HR administration as needed.
- Coordinate internal office projects such as training activities, scheduling of meetings etc.
- Design and brand documents in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Work as needed.
- Ensure there is consistent branding across all documents.
- Support in IT matters.
- A minimum Advanced Diploma in Administration Studies or equivalent.
Knowledge and Experience
- A minimum of two years experience in a similar position.
- Experience and knowledge in Human Resources will be considered an asset.
- A background in training and development will be considered an asset.
- Basic knowledge of software installation and laptop setup will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of software:
- Microsoft Applications (such as Excel, Word etc)
- Presentation Software (such as PowerPoint, Prezi etc)
- Process Mapping and Design Software (such as Lucid)
- Document Management Software (such as Adobe)
- Possess a can-do mentality and committed.
- Flexible and able to deal with ad-hoc day-to-day occurrences.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Able to work well independently and on own initiate, but also able to work within a multicultural team in a fast paced environment.
- Has an aptitude for learning.
- Able to speak fluently in Maltese and English.
A competitive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. All forms will be processed, however only successful applicants will be contacted directly.