Flight Operations Administrator
Hyperion Aviation is an Aircraft Management Company, offering a wide range of services specializing in Aircraft Management, Sale & Structuring, Operations Support, Asset & Leasing Support, Charter and Special Mission.
We are looking for a Flight Operations Administrator to join our Flight Operations Department, who is used to interacting in different cultural environments and who wants to work in a challenging high-growth environment.
- Exceptional administrative and time management skills
- Knowledge of expense reporting software an asset
- Knowledge/understanding of EASA and TM CAD regulations
- Data entry experience
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and set priorities
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite, general computer and database software knowledge
- Quick learner and ability to be assertive
- Ability to follow direction and work independently as required
- Excellent communication skills in the English language
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of flight crew working environment
- Dependability (must have a clear attendance record and reliable on-time reporting for work)
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset
Tasks and Specialities:
- Manage sensitive information in a confidential manner, using discretion and judgement in administering and handling projects involving financial, competitive and other critical and sensitive information.
- Ensure streamlined Flight Operations processes, with the primary focus on tracking/monitoring Pilot and Cabin Crew attendance/rosters
- First point of contact for all Crew members for administrative support and guidance.
- Support NPFO:
- Edit, author and format Flight Operations Admin Guide for final approval.
- Facilitate and track Pilot headcount in accordance with monthly attrition.
- Prepare Crew communications where necessary on behalf of NPFO or Flight Ops Senior Management.
- Assist with other projects as requested, including the responsibilities listed below.
- Support Senior Management:
- Liaise regarding scheduling infractions, prolonged illnesses, etc. of Pilot group.
- Provide final communication to Pilots with scheduling infractions for expedited resolution and support.
- Coordinate with OCC all administrative duties regarding pilot and cabin crew.
- Assist with other projects as requested by the NPFO or Flight Ops Senior
- Support HR:
- Provide support with Pilot and Cabin Crew recruitment in coordination with the HR
- Interview potential pilot candidates.
- Prepare customer presentations of selected candidates.
- Assist with other projects as requested by the NPFO or Senior Flight Ops
- Monitor and maintain Payroll Attendance for Flight Ops.
- Manage and track Flight Ops expense reports.
- Organize and arrange all executive meetings including the Flight Ops Management Meeting; prepare minutes as requested.
- Attend and prepare minutes for all Flight Ops related meetings
- Arrange business travel as required for Flight Ops
- Actively participate in Hyperions’s Safety Management System (SMS) including reporting hazards and incidents encountered in daily operations; understand, comply and promote the Company Safety Policy.
- Other duties as approved by the NPFO or Senior Flight Ops Management.
A competitive salary package will be offered to the right candidates.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively be sent to Hyperion Aviation Ltd. Skyparks Business Centre, Luqa Malta LQA 4000 by not later than the 30th of October 2021. All applications will be processed, however only successful applicants will be contacted directly.