Flight Operations Assistant
Hyperion Aviation is an Aircraft Management Company, offering a wide range of services specializing in Aircraft Management, Sale & Structuring, Operations Support, Asset & Leasing Support, Charter and Special Missions.
Hyperion Aviation Ltd is currently looking for a passionate and energetic person to support its ever-growing operation within the Flight Operations department.
The Flight Operations Assistant reports directly to the Head of Flight Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
Prepare monthly service reports for pilots, flight attendants, EFBs, SMS. Assist in day-to-day operations activities under the guidance of the nominated postholder.
- Contact lead captains and keep tabs on the crewing situation.
Distribute Flight Ops equipment and process DHL Shipments:
- EFB fireproof bags, EFB mounts, security seals, QRH,
- CAMO: Shipping techlogs, aircraft parts.
Delivery/ logistics for CAMO such as delivery of aircraft tyres.
Create logins for pilots:
- Email EFB,
- Jeppsen keys
Set up EFB for new pilots.
Edit/ Create manuals for aircraft including MELs, DDGs, OMB and any operational files, such as PPS/Tailog).
Operations Library maintenance:
- Update aircraft manuals on Centrik – QRH, AFMS, FCOMS etc,
- Upload new renewed documents such as airworthiness certificates and insurance certificates,
- Create Centrik files for new aircraft,
- Upload OPS MEMOs and other documents,
- MEL / EFB temporary approvals.
Carry out weight and balance check on company aircraft.
Monthly Taillog checklist.
- An A ‘Level standard of education.
- Aviation training would be considered an asset.
Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of expense reporting software is an asset.
- Knowledge/understanding of EASA and TM CAD regulations.
- Data entry experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite, general computer, and database software knowledge.
- Understanding of flight crew working environment.
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Exceptional administrative and time management skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and set priorities.
- Quick learner and ability to be assertive.
- Ability to follow direction and work independently as required.
- Excellent communication skills in the English language.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
A competitive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com by not later than the 17th November 2023. All forms will be processed, however only successful applicants will be contacted directly.