Flight Operations Technical Administrator
Hyperion Aviation is an Aircraft Management Company, offering a wide range of services specializing in Aircraft Management, Sale & Structuring, Operations Support, Asset & Leasing Support, Charter and Special Mission.
We are looking for a Flight Operations Technical Administrator to join our Flight Operations Department, who is used to interacting in different cultural environments and who wants to work in a challenging high-growth environment.
The Flight Operations Technical Administrator will be focused on managing and maintaining all Operations libraries, documentation and systems.
This position is also responsible for administrative support provided to the NPFO and Senior Flight Ops Management where required.
The successful candidate will be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle confidential matters with diplomacy and discretion, is highly motivated, reliable, and will demonstrate the ability to take initiative and meet time-sensitive deadlines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage sensitive information in a confidential manner, using discretion and judgement in administering and handling projects involving financial, competitive and other critical and sensitive information.
- Maintain compliance and updating of the Operations Libraries. (OM A, B, C, MEL and aircraft specific documentation)
- Act as EFB administrator
- Assist with aircraft introductions in coordination with the OCC in regards to flight planning requirements.
- Setup of Dry Operating Mass and Weight and Balance requirements.
- Organize and arrange all technical meetings; prepare minutes as requested.
- Organize internal and conduct audits in coordination with the Compliance team.
- Evaluate technical findings in regards to EASA regulatory compliance.
- Actively participate in Hyperion’s Safety Management System (SMS) including reporting hazards and incidents encountered in daily operations; understand, comply and promote the Company Safety Policy.
- Other duties as approved by the NPFO or Senior Flight Ops Management.
- Concern for Safety: Identifying hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and taking appropriate action to maintain a safe environment for self and others.
- Teamwork: Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
- Passenger/Customer Service: Providing service excellence to internal and/or external customers (passengers).
- Initiative: Dealing with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise.
- Results Focus: Focusing efforts on achieving high-quality results consistent with the organization’s standards.
- Fostering Communication: Listening and communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus.
- Exceptional administrative and time management skills
- Knowledge/understanding of EASA and TM CAD regulations
- Knowledge of manual authoring software
- Data entry experience
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and set priorities
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite, general computer and database software knowledge.
- Quick learner and ability to be assertive
- Ability to follow direction and work independently as required
- Excellent communication skills in the English language
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of flight crew working environment
- Dependability (must have a clear attendance record and reliable on-time reporting for work)
- Ability to obtain necessary security clearances
A competitive salary package will be offered to the right candidates.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com or alternatively be sent to Hyperion Aviation Ltd. Skyparks Business Centre, Luqa Malta LQA 4000 by not later than the 30th of October 2021. All applications will be processed, however only successful applicants will be contacted directly.