Hyperion Aviation is an Aircraft Management Company, offering a wide range of services specializing in Aircraft Management, Sale & Structuring, Operations Support, Asset & Leasing Support, Charter, and Special Mission.
We are looking for an experienced MCC Engineer to join our CAMO Department. The individual shall be someone who is used to interacting with different cultural environments and who is not afraid to take on challenges in high pressure scenarios.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation or in an aviation related position;
- Practical experience and expertise in the application of Aviation Safety Standards, Compliance, Safety Management System and Safe Operating Practices;
- Knowledge of Aviation Legislation (EU OPS, Part 21, Part 145, Part M & Part CAMO) is required;
- Prior experience with Manual/Procedure reading, development, and writing;
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Aeronautical Engineering, Technical knowledge and/or Part-66 Cat B1/B2/C licence and extensive practical knowledge and experience as a CAMO Engineer is a must;
- Analytical minded team player and leader with good communication and negotiation skills, who is able to work under pressure and in full autonomy;
- Building and maintaining customer relationships and act as a company ambassador;
- Experience with MS Office, CAMP Systems, Centrik and Web Manuals is beneficial;
- Experience with the specific needs of Business and Commercial Aviation;
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must;
- Candidates must be eligible to work and reside in Malta.
Tasks and Specialities:
- Active management of MCC tasks, such as;
- Monitoring airworthiness status of fleet,
- AD, SB Evaluation and updating of Maintenance Programmes and Maintenance Software;
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling;
- Review RTS for completion and correctness in accordance with the work order provided to the maintenance organization. Once complete, send RTS to maintenance tracking system.
- Keep close relation to CAM, Operations, Ground Operations and Key Accounts to coordinate efficient operation of aircraft;
- Monitoring of HIL Items and maintaining records of HIL Documents
- Monitoring of compliance of maintenance schedules, maintenance task with regards to airworthiness requirements;
- Maintaining Aircraft Records;
- Representing Hyperion and aircraft during maintenance inputs;
- Invoice control;
- Assist with the day-to-day activities of the CAMO Departments and projects;
- Assist in Internal and External Audits and closure of their findings;
- Participate in the implementation and improvement of the Safety Management System;
- Control, manage and develop procedures, plans and contracts in conjunction with the Continuing Airworthiness Manager;
- Additional work as deemed necessary.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively be sent to Hyperion Aviation Ltd. Skyparks Business Centre, Luqa Malta LQA 4000 by not later than the 18thDecember 2023. All applications will be processed, however only successful applicants will be contacted directly.